I’m going to tell you a secret!
I am in love with coffee cake, especially this Caramel Macchiato Coffee Cake that has a streusel topping and drizzled with glaze!
This recipe is so easy to make for brunch and one of the reasons it is so easy is because of its secret ingredient…International Delight® Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee! You will regularly find a carton in my refrigerator especially during the summer because it is my drink of choice to cool off with!
International Delight® Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee is my all time favorite. It’s creamy with hints of caramel while being subtly sweet. Since it’s a ready-to-drink iced coffee, I do not have to leave the house and mess with a coffeehouse!
The International Delight® Mocha Iced Coffee is a close second with the perfect pair of chocolate and coffee. Just fill up a glass with ice and pour for coffeehouse taste without the coffeehouse price! Seriously, YUM!
Caramel Macchiato Coffee Cake
My streusel topped, glaze drizzled Caramel Macchiato Coffee Cake makes breakfast/brunch amazing! And like I mentioned above, it’s so easy to make.
The coffee cake is topped with a streusel of brown sugar, butter, flour, and cinnamon.
After the coffee cake is baked and cooled, drizzle with a glaze of International Delight® Iced Coffee Caramel Macchiato and powdered sugar.
Always enjoy with a glass of International Delight® Iced Coffee!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup International Delight® Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 Tbsp International Delight® Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Spray the bottom and sides of 8x8 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add the egg, International Delight® Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Mix and pour into prepared pan.
- In another bowl, mix the streusel ingredients together. Spread evenly on top of batter in pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Before serving, whisk together the glaze ingredients until smooth.
- When you are ready to serve, drizzle the glaze over the coffee cake and serve immediately.