Do you love wine? Boy do I have the perfect dessert for you – Wine Ice Cream!
This ice cream may be my favorite ice cream I have ever made! I tasted the mixture before placing it in my ice cream maker and it was love at first bite. I made sure to use one of my favorite wines, so that I was ensured to have an ice cream that I enjoyed the taste of. Autumn Harvest Winery is located in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin and is close to our family that lives in Wisconsin. Chippewa Falls is also known for Leinenkugel’s Beer which is where their brewery is located.
Autumn Harvest’s Blue Heaven is a semi-sweet wine, which works perfectly with this recipe. Whatever wine you choose to use I would recommend that you choose a semi-sweet wine that you enjoy.
- 3 cups Fat Free Half & Half
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup wine, semi-sweet (I used Autumn Harvest Blue Heaven)
- Combine all ingredients and pour into your ice cream maker.
- Follow directions for your ice cream machine (mine takes 20 minutes).
- Keep all ingredients cold before combining.
- Ice cream will be soft right from the machine.
- Store leftovers in the freezer; they will be firmer than directly from the machine.
You may find me linking up with the following: Mon: Magic Moments; Made by You Mondays; Creative Mondays; Merry Monday; Motivational Monday; Manic Mondays; What’d You Do This Weekend?; Creative Inspiration Tue: Treasure Box Tuesday; Twinkly Tuesday; Turn it Up Tuesday; Good Tip Tuesdays; Lou Lou Girls Link Party; Delicious Dish Tuesday; Wed: The Wednesday Roundup; Centerpiece Wednesday; Retro Repin Party; Wake up Wednesday; Creative Spark; Thur: Weekly Kids Co-Op; The Pin Junkie Pin Party; Thrify Thursday; On Display Thursday; Fri: Favorite Things Friday; Pretty Pintastic Party; Foodie Friends Friday; Family Fun Friday; Product Review; Weekends: Country Kids with Coombe Mill; Snickerdoodle Sunday; Show Me Saturday; Ultimate Link Party; Coast to Coast Blog Post Party