I am excited to be guest co-hosting Wake Up Wednesday Linky for the month of August!
I know that we all need a little relaxation from time to time, and what better way than with a DIY Scrub? Not only is this perfect for relaxing at home, it also makes a wonderful frugal gift idea! Take an afternoon and create this easy DIY Cucumber Mint Body Scrub
I have been obsessed with Homemade Body Scrub recipes lately. I decided to whip up a Coffee Sugar scrub recipe of my own this morning. It is so easy and very inexpensive.
Another baby boy was born on the very day I posted a picture of a home made soft ball I had sewn for my nephew. A perfect opportunity to sew another one, don’t you think? This time, I added several loops.
Have you every heard of yellow squash in a quick bread recipe? I was first introduced to it last summer by my daughter. I love to bake with zucchini in bread, but never had made any with summer yellow squash.
Finally, I would like to share with you the last wall in my Kitchen……
And wrap up my Series on my Kitchen where I shared One Wall at a Time……
You can enter our Rafflecopter Giveaway
Target, Amazon, Starbucks Giftcards
$50 in Prime Ad Spaces
- Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, crafts, decorating, fashion, makeup, health & fitness, recipes, mommy moments — anything at all, as long as it is family-friendly.
- Please visit some other bloggers and make some new friends and say hello to old friends..
- Please leave me a comment , I love to hear from you.
- Please Link to your family friendly post
- I’d love for you to grab my party button for your blog party site but it’s totally optional
- Please No adult content blogs
- Please do not add links to shops or selling websites (they will be deleted from the party)